Monday, October 6, 2008

rain drops.



Pouring day after day soggy dark and gray yet warm hearts sunny smiles brightening my way.

=)

the rain drop is falling, and a girl sits next to the window, staring at the dark sky with deep thoughts.

hujan rintik-rintik.
call me the rain-lover, i am. god knows how much i lovee rains. calming cool effect on me.
for no specific reasons, i adore em. dunt ask me why, alryte.

i wanna live like dis forever, but there's no way it can stay forever.
things always come and go.
and when it rains, ull be my rainbow in the sky. =D
come wit me, and take my hand.
lets dance together in the pouring rain.

and everytime it rains, i tend to miss people i love.
dats the only thing i hate the most.
to miss sumone, is not a big deal though. sure.
but sometimes, it hurts so bad. sakit.
=(
=(
=(

I MISS youu.

No comments: