Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the more-pics-less-writing-post.

Place I Always Want To Go.

The Kampung Site and The Paddy Field.













The Things I Love.



the top in the list. the sound of waves is soothing.



the raindrops.











pretty rainbow. love em. a definitely turn-me-on for me.

Subhanallah






The Two Things That Make Me Happy When I'm Sad.

Number one.





Those kids, cant resist them. Sumthin about their innocent faces really melt me.
My heart smiles everytime i see them. =)



Number two .




These adorable creatures, they definitely make my day. =)

Dalam mencari ketenangan, these things are the therapies.

5 comments:

Nina :) said...

solution: cpt2 la kawen, cpt2 la proliferate.hahaha!
ak pon mau berdekatan kanak2.. gle xigt lgsg mslh dunie..

shera said...

mau mau anak2 kecil. tp kawin adalah lambat. xpe2, tunggu my sis pregnant. hee. tak pon, awk kawin, pastu bg kt jage anak awk. eheh.

maliQ said...

ahh bwat pe susah2 kawen
beli anak kucing je sudaaa
huhu

aliah kama said...

kt pon nak jage anak awk nina!
dan shera!
dan maliq!
dan semua!
:D

dolphin said...

whoa..nice kucing oo..sweet little baby dude!