Thursday, January 15, 2009

2 weeks of hectiness, due to the pack schedule of Cardiovascular System Module. tough and pack, yet interesting, really. better though, i like it this way. at least i know i need to stay focus, and put aside the other unimportant minor minor things.

unfortunately, the entire week has been a real, devastating one. physically, emotionally, spritually devastating. the inner conflict is even worse, you know. tiring indeed. this is what we call, a private war within oneself. on my side, and also on the other side. i'm scared i'll lose my grip. i'm scared i cant hold on, no more. please you. i don't like getting involved in this kinda thing. i'm so freaking tired to be the middle person. dari dulu pon.

and please, don't drag me into ur own mess. boleh tak? grow up will you? and act maturely boleh? how i wish i could b ignorant, not that selfish ignorant idiot, but at least, the positive side of it, i wont b hurting so much.
when i'm mad, i prefer to keep queit. when my world is falling apart, i prefer to fix things back on my own.
i always thought i could solve things by myself, but sumtimes, you know, its killing me on the inside. its just, and urggh feeling. tau tak? why do you have to do this to me, when i did nothin to you? why do you have to screw things up only bcause of silly little things. let me tell you, its the egoistic part of you. you're such an ego maniac, and do you know how much i hate that?

please everyone. please. i need some respect. i think its the time for me to change. how i wish i could voice out everythin? how i wish i could tell you what exactly i feel? how i wish i could tell you whats going on my mind. how i wish kan.
kenapa kita selalu terlalu fikirkan perasaan org lain, tapi org lain tak pernah kisah kan? penat. sgt penat. thank god, i'm goin back tomorow, to the place where i belong.

i want to go back to my high school days. when everything seemed so wrong, only with a simple-magic-warm-hug, i felt at ease.
i need hugs. :(

9 comments:

Nina :) said...

ya ampon. mmg ape yg kite rse jgk shera.. just mls da nk tlis kt blog. klu bole nk lpekan da sbb its not worth my energy n time. buat pening kpale n saket ati je. kan kan.. tp still xleh nk control diri kte dr jd moody2 n angry sbb mslh tu..hrp2, kite dpt berubah..pronto! capek~

shera! awk balik??
bkak blog kite! :D

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

peluklah kite :)

awk tak okeh. cerita larh.
it'll all be alryte.
sooner ot later

aliah kama said...

u are coming back??

ok kt jumpa!

and sorryyyy. u tried to tell me tapi hotlink tu sengalll. hanta msg pun bole fail kee.

haiyo.

jumpa!jumpa!

maliQ said...

shera oh shera
u have to speak up ahh
let urself be heard
n get it off ur chest (figuratively, duhh)

haha
then only u'll feel better

shera said...

na: ya anda. mmg memenatkan. naaaa. awk mmgla. balik tak bgtauuu.
tapi, yeay jugak. :D

batch: honestly when i typed that part, it reminds me a whole lot of you. sbb dulu kat skola, everytime i kt nangis, u gave me a big warm hug. i miss that. :)

al: im home. but only for 2 days la yang. gonna b back again nx week, one week. :)
and its okay. thanx awk.

maliq: i soo need to. but i just cant. i dont have the guts to do it. tak suka.

Annis Natalia Abdul Hamed Shah said...

my dear, be strong ok. wish i know wats really goin on in ur mind. tell me tell me. facebook ada. u can send me a msg. =)

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

aww. kt pulang nnt, kt jumpe ye.
peluk puas2. heh.
ouh, i miss school. rindhu.
kt susa senang same2 bile annis dan alia takde kan?
kt faham. huhuu.

shera said...

annis: thanx annis. i miss you already. and i love you.

batch: btol2. there were only two of us sbb mase tu al dgn annis xde. :(

Nina :) said...

shera da pelok kite puas2 kn?
tp wish that we cud chat lelme...
sy nk tgu awk blk, tp ade plan gi tganu dr sabtu smpi selasa. huwah!