Wednesday, November 12, 2008

gone.

Ive been planning to make the next visit to see my patient as soon as possible.
Thought of meeting her tomorow, in case there's a free time tomorow.
So, made a phone call. Called few times but couldnt reach her.
Tried to call her daughter as well, but the son-in-law answered.
So, talked to him, and told him to pass the line to my patient.

Shockingly, he answered: Kalai Selvi dah meninggal.

At first, I wasnt so sure, and asked him again.
The moment he told me the details and all, my heart stopped beating.

Betapa besarnya kekuasaan mu Ya Allah,
Engkau mampu mengambil nyawa hambamu bila-bila yg kau mahu.

This happens to be my first patient and the only patient that I have.
The last time I met her was in the end of August and she passed away on the 17th of September.
Never thought that it was the first and the last time I met her.
May you rest in peace.

I know i've to go thru this alone, since my CAS partner, Jad has left me for India.
Ya Allah,sakitnya perasaan ini. i just cant stop crying.

Now baru adik tau mcm mane dila and ya rase when ur patients died. It hurts so much, too painful to take it.
This is the beginning of the chapter in my life, there'll be many more to come.
Shahira, you have to be strong.

:((


1 comment:

aliah kama said...

sorry kt ta bole pk nak ckp ape pon mse awk msg.
couldnt think of any word to comfort u.kuasa tuhankan.amik ni sebagai ujian.