Friday, November 21, 2008

The 5 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 10 weird things/habits and little known facts.
- No tag backs (as in once I’ve done this, please don’t tag this exact tag again.)

Lets change the rules. Instead of 10 weird things, you can list out as many as you want. :)


One.

I love cheesy food but i can never eat cheese cake bcause it causes migraine really. and no coffee flavor at all, please. migraine jugak.

Two.
I can smile and laugh all of a sudden in a middle of conversations or no conversations because I tend to remember all those funny funny moments like tibe2 je. I have many many ways of laughing. trust me. haha.

Three.
I love the smell of petrol in petrol kiosk, the smell of the grass after rain, and and bau asap yg mcm dkt kampung. its diff tau. not the smell of pollutions tuh. entahla, xtau nak explain.

Four.
Suke org main2 tangan or kaki or kepala especially when im sleepy. but currently tangan la. main2 as in gosok or geletek. eheh. dulu, me and nano sure akan main kaki each other before tido. and while papa bace yasin after prayers, i love to sleep on his lap and papa akan gosok2 my forehead. tapi, nano and adam selalu jealous and sibuk! slalu jugak suro sape2 main tangan. now my friends lah jadi mangsa. ;p

Five.
I prefer to 'siang ikan' than 'potong ayam' as in potong ayam from the whole chicken to the smaller parts(thigh, wing, etc). tak suke sgt. especially when frozen.

Six.
I have this fear of driving, mayb because got myself into few accidents. trauma.
and scared of height as well. sgt gayat if i were to look down from high suface. even from 2nd floor pon tak bole. because when i was in standard 3, i fell down from high place and broke my leg. my friend tolak dat time. =(

Seven.
I dont like fresh flowers. really. sure they are nice. tapi cepat layu. x suke. nak simpan lame2. so, prefer bunga kertas or plastik. huhu.

Eight.
I tend to think crucially and I have a weird imagination. Swear its true. suke sgt fikir bende2 pelik. dulu kak emi selalu marah sbb suke fikir pelik2. and I like to apply the 'what ifs' theory. haha. rite now, in ipoh, everytime lalu tepi semak dkt my house, sure akan ckp, "what if tibe2 ular sawa ke kuar lalu dpn kt, dr semak nih." eheh.

Nine.I love to keep simple2 notes. More to I love it when sumone writes to me. I'll really appreciate it. Even simple2 words are meaningful enough for me. Sentimental value kot. and could b part of memory. :)

Ten.
I have this bad habit of accidentally sending msgs to wrong person. Selalu sgt kot. And please dunt talk to me while im typing msg. sbb kan I tend to type what you say, or I'll send that msg to person that you mention. tak focus sgt. kadang2 if tgh serabut or tak btol pon bole salah send. my badd.

Eleven.The thing with me is I can travel alone, and I can shop alone, or wander around the mall alone, tapi i can never eat alone. Slalu kene ade org teman makan if tak, mcm no apetite to eat.

Twelve.
I prefer to watch ghost stories or movies than cite yg kejam and bunuh2. sgt ngilu and tak bole tgk. I'm the odd one compare to my housemates.

Thirteen.
I tend to like a guy that has sumthin in similar with the ones from the past. maybe sbb its really hard to move on. pathetic actually.

Fourteen.I get blush easily. and the thing that i cant accept until now, kadang2 malu wit the same sex sgt teruk compare to opp. sex. da byk kali mcm tuh especially dkt pasum dulu. my friends sume ckp pelik. tapi xpe la, nak bwat mcm mane.

The end of list. =)
People think I'm weird because:
Close Friends:
My bestie: you like to act cute when you know you are!
Hanif: u ni suke bende org x suke, n u xtau u ni kadang2 pelik.
Agy: you get blush easily!
Aishah: Boleh pendam perasaan lame2.
Haris : Awk sgt pelik, i cant tell ur happy, or sad, cant even know ur boring or amused, how busy u r, what u think of me, what u hate or like, nothin at all.
(i didnt know im that complex)

Siblings:
Ida: Ckp skema in classic malay. Ngehehe.
Yana: The way u laugh.
Ya: The way u talk.
Abe: Anda sgt membuatkan abe bahagia and akan keluar bilik kalau hang balik.
Nano: Comel? Baik? aha.

Sekian. I loike this tag, because its so me. thanx batch. ;p

People I Tag:
maliq
na
rajer
syam
badrul.
=)

1 comment:

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

yee. ure most welcome my dear.
kite semuaa pelik in our own ways kan?
heheh.

aiyoh, btw kt tak pnah pown siang ikan or ayam. bukan dorg da siap all dat stuff kat pasar ke? tggl masak je? heh.