Monday, April 5, 2010

covalent bond.

my one and only mokna. =)


today, i realised my one and only baby sista who's always been pampered by her parents and siblings, who never got tired fullfilling all her wishes, high demand requests, cravings, etc and melayan kemanjaan baby girl yg sorang ni, who's even manja-er than the youngest in the family, adam, HAS FINALLY GROWN UP. my one and only nano, who's now getting mature, who has a clear vision of what she wants in her life, who has her own dreams to be fullfilled, and who wants to be independant, and stands on her own two feets, who no longer wants to be treated like a baby and who wants people around her to trust her own decisions in life. im proud of you, my dearest nano.

eventhough i'm miles away in ipoh, it's never easy for me to be separated from you. being the closest sis to me, the truth is its always hard for me to let you go. i still remember when you got the offer to further studies in boarding school, i was beyond words. yes, i was happy for you, but at the same, i never want you to leave me. it won't be the same without you, my dearest adik. and today, when you went to KTT, to continue with a-levels, again, im happy and proud of you. but its the feeling again and i hate it. i hate the fact that ur not at home anymo. if its hard for me, it must be even harder for those at home especially mama and adam. im gonna miss all the silly fights and quarrels you had with adam most of the time. and im glad im in ipoh cuz i dont think i can hold my tears inside, watching you leaving. i miss you already, lil sis. you're only in selangor, but i miss you this much already.tell me, how can i be miles away from you?


my baby boy and baby girl

its the emotional breakdown again. maybe because of the great and strong bond we have among us, the siblings. the same thing happened when ya left to further her studies in UNIMAS. maybe because ive been spending time with her for months before she left, and the next thing i knew, shes gonna leave me. its hard for me at first. i guess, its the matter of adapting and adjusting. at first, its gonna be awkward, and it takes me times to adjust and adapt myself. when one of them left, the loneliness starts to sink in. its never the same, and its never ever gonna be the same. because i simply love my family to bits and pieces. tell me who doesnt?

i guess im in the process of adapting. i have to. one day, they will leave. sooner or later, they will leave. people always leave. when my sisters get married, they gonna have their own families and they wont stay with us anymo. adam may be leaving for boarding school nx year, insyaAllah. and now, i'm missing each of you terribly.

mama,papa,yana,abg reza,dila,ida,ya,abe,nano,adam..
the complete Eleven.

rinduuu. =(((
*sigh*


my happy pills.


the three superheroes. <3

mama's daughters.


buah hati pengarang jantung

its all about eight.


the complete Eleven.

"father offers you advise like no other man can,
mother kisses you wounds that heal,
brothers will always be protective over you,
and sisters are forever supportive"



7 comments:

Nina :) said...

makcik..die masuk ktt amek ape utk pergi mane? good luck to her.. and mek, gi je la sepang, nnt kidnap bole gi pd trus da otw..haha..
kagum dgn nano..hebat gile die.. :)

maliQ said...

ktt dekat dgn kite!
haha xde kene mengene..
juz saying that if and when u decide to dtg sepang, bitau kite!! =D

shera said...

na: die amik A-levels, insyaallah nak bwat medic gak. tp tak sure nak fly mane, or stay local, ipts. xtau lg.

maliq: awk dkt dgn die kann. makes me feel better. pape2 bole la die mintak tlg awk. ;p

Nina :) said...

walah walah walah.. maliq the big brother.. hahaha

tengok2 dia datang unpad..jeng3.. (eh tapi jpa dah tak hantar sini rasanya..haha)

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

wahhhh congrats nanooo!
aww suke gile tgk kerapatan awk dgn ur siblings.
kite nye adek bradek 3org je amat sedikit. heee.

Anonymous said...

nice and happy family u got there..admire the wonderful bond between u guys siblings.cheers
-razi

shera said...

batch: meh jd adik beradik kt. ;p takpe awk, walaupun 3 je, appreciate each of them, and cherish your moments together alryte. =)

razi: alhamdulillah, im blessed with one. thank you anda. :D