Saturday, July 11, 2009

you're my wonderwall.

current mood: emosi+kemalasan yg nyata.

its been ages since i last updated my blog, i know riteee. the thing is, ive been too bz, making full use of 2 months hols n cant believe its gonna end soon. nak cuti lagi boleh? serious mcm tak sempat merasa bosan cuti ni. in fact, tak terasa nak balik ipoh langsong. weirdo. anyhoo, sila berpijak di bumi yg nyata. say goodbye to phase IA n welcome to phase IB. fuhh.

i had a quality time wit the loved ones. in fact, am pretty satisfied that i finally had the chance to meet some of my pasum friends, and my subang friends as well. bbq was awesome, thank you people. *thumbs up* at least i don't feel guilty for not being able to spend time with you people. hope to see you again, especially u, pia. harap2 dpt jumpe before awk fly.
to my dearest annis, thanks for the time. seriously sgt happy dpt jumpe awk cuti nih. i love you more. hee. :))

oh btw, sabah trip was a blast, i must say. priceless experience! gonna update soon. thanks to my partner, shifaa dear. see u in ipoh aite?

sgtttt sedih nak berpisah dgn family. tapi ipoh je ponn. mayb sbb cuti lame sgt kot. gonna miss u, adik-adikku, and the rest. BIG time. loves.


cuz maybe,
you're gonna be the one that saves me,
and after all,
you're my WONDERWALL.




1 comment:

Annis Natalia Abdul Hamed Shah said...

ur welcome my dear =) love u loadsss! kena jumpa lagi ok. wajib! =)