Wednesday, December 3, 2008

:(

im sorry but i need to let my heart out.

he texted me in the middle of the night asking me: awk percaya emosi n suara hati?
was really mamai when i read the msg, and replied this morning.
so, i asked him wats wit the msg, andd he asked me who was i referring to, regarding the 'suara hati n emosi' post.

i know u read my blog. tak kisahla kan.
when you said you need to know, told you its a random post. and i was referring to anyone who deserves it. not only an individual, sbb bukan sorg cume when i wrote that, i was referring to sumone n u dunt need to know who la kan. does this thing really has to b an issue for u?
you told me the post sumhow bothered you, and awk terase.
whyy? now tell me uve made promises and u werent able to make it?
i was annoyed this morning and i dunt know why.
and i didnt ignore you purposely but ive been really bz. thought you would understand by now.

sy dah pnat sbenarnye. im really tired of this ever since you made the biggest lie.
honestly, do you really care?
cant you see im hurting inside?

  • bumped into 'another-he' the other day, and it has been ages. never thought i would see you again. was in denial, and still am, but i sumhow realise sumthin, ive never moved on.talking to you again, it was rather hard for me. pretending is the hardest thing to do.
i was in denial, and still living in denial.

  • another surprise for me today, i accidentally met her. it was really awkward btwn you and me. i was forever running away from you and everything cuz im scared i might get hurt again. im just scared ill shed into tears again. im not ready to hear the painful words. maybe its just the time to face it, no matter how bad its going to be.
another thing, he msged me, and he wants to see me. i want to see you too, but im not ready yet.

my life is full of suprises, no?
this is hard for me. ive always been shadowed by the past. been hurt for countless time, and honestly, im scared of being hurt again. its killing me, for real. please, not this time. please, dunt let this happen again.
shahira kan kene kuat? hmm. :(

aishah, clah, please please please tell me im strong enough to face this. please tell me that ive gone thru too many things in my life, that i will definetely be stronger this time. please tell me ill b fine. please please, will you?

but, one shot? Ya Allah.

=(
=(
=(

5 comments:

Nina :) said...

haha..smpi skrg ak msih blur memikirkn spe la org2 ini..
hurmm..Sabar je la shera..
i cn feel ur frustration
ape2hal, ktorg kn ade
senyumla k..
tukar simbol tu jd cmni ye :)

Unknown said...

this is one sad post.
This gives me an insight, of how easily people can get hurt.

Anonymous said...

of course ure a though chick shera!
i noe u r..
juz a lil bit of strength 2 forget d past..
n being positve to the present n future gurll..
insyaALLAh u wont get hurt..
salu2la berdoa pada Allah eh..
HE's the ONE who can gve u eternal happyness :)) senyum salu tau..

go!gO!caIyoK!shiRo!!yay!~

shera said...

thanx syg2 ku. ill b fine. huhu. and thanx helmi for dropping by. :)

Annis Natalia Abdul Hamed Shah said...

hunny... be strong. the past is still haunting both of us. we just have to hold our heads high and go on with our lives. i love u.