Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Just like a song

I've got a confession to make:
I miss these 3 people so much. I really do. :(

I miss hanging out with the three of you. I miss the good old days when we were sticking up with each other like a glue. I miss those times when we always had each other's back. I miss those times when we were so busy reminding each other about our birthday(s), and not to be forgotten, those wonderful surprise parties. and sumhow, I miss those drama(s) created among us. I miss those times when I had no one to rely on but you guys. I miss those days when we always listened to each other, be it the silly ones, or the good ones.
I'll never forget the day when you guys came along, we became friends, and attached to each other like a magnet. I'll never forget our super friendship, that I always thought of it as a unique, yet a beautiful one. Its funny how we became friends, It's even funnier how we could be so close to each other despite our different characters.


rindu sangat nak lepak dgn korang macam dulu.rindu zaman form 4 and form 5 yang terlalu banyak kenangan dengan korang. and basically, rindu semua lah.

tapi, sekarang semua dah lain. :(

How I wish I could turn back time.



rindunya! *sigh*



No comments: