Sunday, July 18, 2010

best of you.

this is so random, and my love goes to all of you. its really nice to be able to meet you guys again, after some time. despite the distance, you guys are still the same old, my all time favourite subang people that i love. and you guys are still the same old crazy people that i would laugh with. it feels good having you people around, the warmth is forever there.

cuz you guys bring out the best in me.


The bestfriend, Annis Natalia Abd Hamed Shah.
the one that i miss the most!


Sofiya Wan Mohd Nor,
Ive been missing you and I mean it! glad to meet you again. :D


Nina Farhana Saleha Rahim,
the one who always care about me! appreciate it dear. =)


Nurhani Hussein,
its been a WHILE kann. miss you kakak!



The Awesome Foursome,
Siti Aliah Kamarudin and Nur Basirah Borhanuddin, saya rindu awak awak jugak selalu.




my favourite people, always!
Azzy Iyzati, and Maliq Fariz! <3>



and my favourite girls too! <3

BFF <3>


and syam, ur not forgotten! n anyway, welcome home. its good to see you again. nanti jumpa lagi kayyy? =)


till we meet again,
from Ipoh with love. ;)


3 comments:

Annis Natalia Abdul Hamed Shah said...

i love love love this post. awwwww... heheheh. we have to hang out moreeeee.. misss u loadssss

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

Rindu awak jugakkkk.
:)

shera said...

and i miss you both! <3