Monday, November 9, 2009

dear bestfriend.



Thank God I found you,
I was lost without you,
My every wish and every dream,
Somehow became reality,
When you brought the sunlight,
Completed my whole life,
I'm overwhelmed with gratitude,
Cause baby I'm so thankful
I found you.

p/s: our favourite since like forever! :D





i tried writing a poem for you.
i even ask the stars at night and the sweet defodils,
then i ask the sunshine and the moonlite on what i should write,
they smile to me and left me in wonders.
i thought for hours until i finally figure it out,
but all i could only write was 3 words.
'i miss you'




6 comments:

Basirah Borhanuddin. said...

awwwww. sweet gilos :)

Annis Natalia Abdul Hamed Shah said...

sheraaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! terharu!! i miss u toooo! it's ok babe. i'm coming back in 5 weeks! =)

maliQ said...

nak jugak post mcm ni!
ahahahahahahaha wtf XD

shera said...

batch: hee. :D

annis: rinduuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! nak jumpa! :(

maliq: tunggu kt rindu awk btol2. huhu.

shera said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sudu said...

aku pun nak gakkk